(Updated September 21, 2018)
We take the private nature of your personal information very seriously, and
are committed to protecting it. To do that, we've set up procedures to ensure
that your information is handled responsibly and in accordance with applicable
data protection and privacy laws. We're grateful for your trust, and we'll act
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of
this website (including your IP address, geographical location,
browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and
us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to
any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to
our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- In compliance with the EU e-privacy Directive, this website uses
cookies. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web
browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to
the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This
enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. In common
with most other websites, when you visit the Fretador website a 'cookie'
(a type of code) is downloaded to your computer. This allows us to identify
your computer (not you as an individual).
- Cookies may also be issued by other websites that you enter through
the relevant website for information on how these cookies work and on how
your personal information may be processed by the relevant website owner
or controller. Please note that the information gained from the cookies
referred to above may become associated with the personal information you
provide to us, allowing us to track your use of the website as an
- Google Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to collect information
about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports
and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an
anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where
visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Using your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes
specified in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which
we think may be of interest to you by email (you can inform us at any
time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but
this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will
publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you
grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third
parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider.
We will share information with them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of
processing payments you make via our website.
We may disclose information about you to insofar as reasonably necessary for
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information
to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which
we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred
between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the
- Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not
have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on
the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via
the internet, around the world.
- You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to
prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure
servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will
be encrypted. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently
insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details
confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure
you are happy with any changes.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we
hold about you.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing
purposes by email at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the
privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
personal data, please write to us by email to email@example.com.